We are actively searching for an OEM Sales Coordinator reporting directly to the Managing Director. This opportunity is accountable for the company's North American OEM partner sales and performance, working with OEM buyers to drive sales and expand the business's market share within the OEM category.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and planning including negotiating agreements, providing tailored customer training, and delivering extensive customer support.
- Provide sales support and lead generation through active participation in trade shows and industry events.
- Ongoing analysis monitoring market trends and the competitive landscape to identify emerging opportunities that will enhance product specifications and new product introductions.
- Implementation and management of a single source database designed to organize customer profiles and vital data to inform strategic sales planning.
- Generate monthly sales comparisons and recommendations for sales forecasting and planning.
- Annual input on sales initiatives and strategic planning based on established KPI’s.
- Collect and communicate customer feedback with product team.
- Manage promotions and advertising and partner marketing efforts.
- Maintain competitive, well informed pricing strategies with keen understanding of dynamic market conditions and competition.
- Be an effective liaison with quality team and regulatory authorities on OEM product quality and safety concerns.
- Development, oversight, and execution of internal and external top-level product training programs.
- Regular international and domestic travel.
- 3-5 years OEM Sales experience, ideally with a comparable, high-performance brand.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or related field is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a specific focus and advanced skillset with Excel.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are a must.
- A heightened sense of urgency and responsiveness ensuring timely and efficient execution of responsibilities and customer service.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Established network and relationships within the cycling industry preferred.
Our offices are located in The Ledger in downtown Bentonville, AR the epicenter to everything cycling and home to hundreds of miles of road, trail, and gravel for the cycling enthusiast.