Reporting to the President, the Head of People & Culture will lead and evolve our Human Resources function. The Head of People & Culture is responsible for the employee lifecycle. This individual will be an effective leader with experience creating organizational strategies and building scalable people functions at dynamic, high-growth organizations. The Head of People & Culture will identify and implement key initiatives in talent acquisition, onboarding, HR operations & policies, performance management & talent development, workforce planning, cultural development, and organization structure. This role will act as counsel to business leaders across the company. The Head of People & Culture will foster and expand cultural strengths and identify key areas for cultural development and operational improvement through a deep understanding of the needs of employees across our manufacturing facilities, corporate office, and remote workforce. This leader will be able to develop HR strategy and execute efficient HR operations. This leader will be a culture steward, engaging employees, inspiring capabilities, and delivering business priorities.
- Develop a cohesive HR strategy to support organization priorities and Long-Term Strategic Plan, driving alignment and commitment across the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Be a catalyst to enhance the ELT's performance in our next growth phase.
- Develop and retain a high-performing HR team in the corporate office and manufacturing sites.
- Act as HRBP to ELT and build a framework for the HR function as the business scales.
- Counsel leaders in addressing employee issues and aligning on clear paths to resolution.
- Identify & deliver effective change management as required.
- Lead talent acquisition strategy in alignment with the business's strategic growth objectives.
- Build a leading onboarding program to optimize the impact of new talent and ensure smooth assimilation into the culture.
- Evolve talent acquisition, performance management (KPI’S), & succession planning processes.
- Develop a comprehensive approach to L&D to enable succession and retain top talent.
- Continuously assess organization structure and recommend actions to support the company's growth.
- Be a champion of the company's culture in authentic and relatable ways.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of our eNPS by facilitating employee feedback and providing actionable recommendations in partnership with functional leaders.
- Design and deliver a robust communications strategy to consistently update teams on business values and culture.
- Manage employee benefits programs and make recommendations to ensure offerings are competitive and consistent with organization values and the marketplace.
- Establish a method for managing base and variable pay programs that meet regulatory requirements and enable competitive advantage to attract and retain talent.
- Establish streamlined HR operations with a “customer service” mindset for our employees and business leaders.
- Evolve key HR policies to ensure regulatory compliance while aligning with the company's values.
- Develop and leverage effective HR metrics to assess organization risks and opportunities.
- Ensure systems and processes are in place to drive efficiency and robust people analytics.
- Oversee and manage HR budget.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business, or related field. MBA a plus.
- 7+ Years experience leading HR teams.
- Track record of progressive HR leadership accountability in scaling organizations.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- Experience with exempt /non-exempt employees in manufacturing and HQ settings.
- Demonstrated experience in talent acquisition & talent management in multi-site organizations.
- High EQ and empathy with ability to balance people and business decisions.
- Data-driven individual that understands the importance of employee NPS, feedback, surveys
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing teams and building a strong culture.
- This position is based in Ketchum (near Sun Valley), Idaho. The ideal candidate will live in (or near) Ketchum, Idaho, or be willing to relocate/frequently travel to Ketchum.