Reporting into the IT Director, the ERP Solutions Administrator collaborates in cross-functional teams to develop effective solutions that will optimize the utility of ERP systems and processes across the organization. This individual will be highly skilled in using Microsoft Dynamics 365 along with other business intelligence tools, including data warehouses, visualization tools, and relational database systems. The ERP Administrator will work across the organization, requiring the ability to tailor communication to reflect the appropriate audience, and bring others along in understanding the basics of ERP usage.
- Works with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design solutions that meet those requirements.
- Develops and maintains a deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform, including its capabilities, limitations, and integration points.
- Leads and facilitates the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 solutions, including the configuration of the platform, the development of customizations, and the integration of other systems.
- Collaborates with internal and external developers, analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure that solutions are implemented in a way that is efficient, effective, and meets business needs.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to other members of the Dynamics 365 team, including developers, analysts, and administrators.
- Stays up to date with the latest trends and best practices in the Dynamics 365 ecosystem and applies that knowledge to the design and implementation of solutions.
- Coordinates and manages project timelines, deliverables, and budgets to ensure that solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality.
- Provides support and guidance to stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Communicates complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrates D365 F&O functionality and processes to end users in an understandable manner.
- Documents technical design and architecture and provides knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Experience with ERP implementation, design, and configuration
- 4 or more years of experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a manufacturing setting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification preferred.
- Knowledge of software testing processes and best practices
- Skilled in using documentation and analysis to administer change management and sup port Dynamics 365.
- General knowledge of the food industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to potential food allergens is or may be present
- Effective problem-solving skills; ability to find simple solutions to complex problems
This role is hybrid, requiring two days per week in the corporate office, which is based in the great Portland, Oregon area.